Property Disputes & Neighbour Disputes
A dispute with a neighbour can be a very stressful experience and here at Sheppersons Solicitors we can help you to resolve your disputes as quickly as possible.
We will give you practical legal advice, and we can represent you in Court proceedings should they become necessary.
We will always try and negotiate the best possible outcome for you, using mediation where suitable and even going to Court if required.
We deal with many types of property and neighbour disputes, including:
- Disputes over boundaries
- Disputes about hedges and tress
- Noisy neighbours
- Parking, pathways and blocked access to properties or neighbouring land
- Party wall disputes
- Property maintenance claims
- Fence disputes
- Trespassing claims
- Right of way disputes
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Building & construction disputes
- Property ownership disputes
We will always try and negotiate the best possible outcome for you, using mediation where suitable and even going to Court if required. Please contact us for more information.